Week End Hot Tubs
Weekend 645 Hot Tub
Garden Leisure Spas has the perfect fit for every spa enthusiast. Built to last and designed for comfort, Garden Leisure spas offer everything discerning spa owners crave. Ample room and first-class amenities make for a winning combination while high-performance pumps and a wide range of jets ensure a professional quality rubdown.
The Garden Leisure line will bring a sense of beauty to your backyard and a sense of serenity to your life.
An infinite amount of research stands behind the jet placement in every Garden Leisure Spa. These spas are built for style, stress reduction, and therapeutic benefits. From comfort seating with UV resistant padded headrests to powerful pumps, Garden Leisure rejuvenates both body and mind.
The 645 Garden Leisure spa is part of the new Weekend range of spas. The Weekend 645 comfortably seats 6 persons, has 45 jets, 16 waterline LED Lights, 6 air regulators and user friendly Air & Water Diverters that allows the user to adjust the amount of air and water pressure. This spa also comes with 2 Waterfalls. At 32 amps this spa will be hardwired, and has the option of adding a stereo system
- 2150 x 2150 x 910 mm
- Seats 6 Persons
- Jets 45
- LED Lights (Waterline) 16
- Floating Skimmer 1
- Diverter 1
- Ozonator /Ozone Jet 1 UV
- Air regulator 6
- Gecko Easy4 Topside control 1
- Gecko Y2 control ( 3Kw) 1 (32Amp 230V 50HZ)
- Pillows 3
- Waterfall 2
- Waterfall on /off 1
- Water Suction 2
- Cabinet /Cover Grey
- Acrylic – Snow White 6.3mm
- Pumps – 1x2HP, 1x2HP 1x2SP
- Optional Stereo System
- Weight: Dry approx' 330Kg
FREE Site Survey
FREE Chemical Pack
- Price Includes FREE Delivery And Installation Within 50 Miles Of Gloucestershire
- Please Call To Discuss Site Access For This Hot Tub
- FREE Site Survey Prior To Delivery
- We Are A Small Friendly Company That Can Compete With The BIG BOYS
- Visit Us Before You Buy And Let Us Show You What We Can Do
- We Can Supply All Parts and Accessories For Most Mainline Spas
- We Can Also Move / Relocate Your Hot Tub Please Call Today For A Quote
- Why Not Book A Taster Session In Our Fully Equipped Showroom
Electrical Requirements - What do I need for my hot tub?
We have Hot Tubs that can be run from a standard 13 amp socket...these are normally single pump tubs.
Twin pump Hot Tubs need a dedicated 32 amp power supply to be installed at your house. What does this really mean? Well, you would need to get an electrician to visit and present him with our electrical requirements guidelines which you can download in PDF format below. Show him where you would like your new Hot Tub and ask him for a quotation. The cost of this can vary and it all depends on your individual property. The distance from the house is also a factor in this calculation.
Electrical Installation Guidelines
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances connected.
- The spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply.
- No plug-in connections or extension leads are to be used.
- A 30ma RCD (residual current circuit device) must be installed at the power supply in the property.
- The spa must be supplied with 32 amp feed 220/240 volts.
- A 32 amp circuit breaker should be installed and clearly marked "spa".
- The spa should be fed with a 6mm 3-core steel wire armoured cable.
- Isolation should be via a 32amp 2-pole rotary weatherproof switch.
- The work must be carried out in accordance with the current (17th edition) IEE wiring regulations and by a qualified electrician.
- The cable needs to be run to the isolator switch (isolator to be sited a minimum of 2mtrs and ideally a maximum of 5mtrs from the spa) with a minimum 5-metre tail & gland sufficient for connection to the spa. This is how the installation must be left (safe) at this stage.
- A date and time for the final connection and testing will be arranged between ourselves and the electrician. Our Installation team will deliver and position the spa and also route the cable to the connection point. The electrician will return for final connection & testing on the day of installation.
Please note that these instructions are for guideline purposes only and any electrical work should be carried out or inspected by a qualified electrician prior to installation of the spa.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS AND ADVICE
Swim spa Delivery -These are looked at on a case by case basis due to the complexity of delivery variables. Usually, a crane is required. We specialise in minimising and subsidising this cost. We also have several delivery/crane companies we partner with
Hot Tub Delivery –We offer free delivery and installation on all of our hot tubs within 50 miles **
Hot tub deliveries outside this area can still be free! Give us a call to discuss your individual requirements…..
** Terms and conditions apply
The hot tub will be delivered on its side on a trolley….No lifting can be done. Small steps can be overcome with the use of ramps. If you suspect you need a crane, all us to discuss, we organise quite a few lifts it may not be as expensive as you think!
What would normally happen in this section is companies would ask you to learn and understand the size of the tub, how it will be delivered, then………. make you decide if it will fit in.
US…let’s do it together….. Site Survey is a must! We don’t always need to attend your address, after all it’s not 1999 anymore. Facetime, Skype and Google maps and 99% of the time we can get all the info we need. Send us a short video clip of your access… Getting a tub should be fun not a hassle, choosing us helps with that process from start to finish….
For those of you who like visualise how its delivered then these pictures should help, We’ll get a video done soon to take you through the process……
We said we would do a video....This one had a crane (which is additional cost) although not normally required, more importantly the video shows all the other equipment and how the spa is transported on our dolly.