AquaSparkle Aqua Sachet Spa Fusion
AQUASPARKLE AQUA SACHET SPA FUSION
AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion is the ultimate product for regular oxidation of spa water. Supplied in a convenient 35g one-treatment sachet, Spa Fusion destroys bather wastes for an enhanced bathing experience, whilst a built in clarifier helps to achieve sparkling clear spa water. To apply, simply cut the corner of the sachet and add directly to the spa water.
One 35g sachet treats up to 1,500 litres (330 gallons) of spa water.
- Whilst the pump is running, empty the whole sachet contents into the spa and run the system for a minimum of one hour leaving the spa cover off.
- One sachet (35g) will treat spas up to 1,500 litres (330 gallons).
- Check the chlorine/bromine level after application. If levels have fallen within the recommended range of 3 – 5mg/l for chlorine or bromine the spa may be used after 1 hour.
- Please note: Use AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion weekly or after heavy spa use.
- Note: As Aqua Sachets cannot be re-sealed, the whole sachet must be used in one treatment.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Wash hands after use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Important: When dosing this product wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back towards you.
- May intensify fire, oxidiser.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects,
- Contacts with acids liberates toxic gases.
- May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
- No smoking
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Store locked up
Electrical Requirements - What do I need for my hot tub?
We have Hot Tubs that can be run from a standard 13 amp socket...these are normally single pump tubs.
Twin pump Hot Tubs need a dedicated 32 amp power supply to be installed at your house. What does this really mean? Well, you would need to get an electrician to visit and present him with our electrical requirements guidelines which you can download in PDF format below. Show him where you would like your new Hot Tub and ask him for a quotation. The cost of this can vary and it all depends on your individual property. The distance from the house is also a factor in this calculation.
Electrical Installation Guidelines
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances connected.
- The spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply.
- No plug-in connections or extension leads are to be used.
- A 30ma RCD (residual current circuit device) must be installed at the power supply in the property.
- The spa must be supplied with 32 amp feed 220/240 volts.
- A 32 amp circuit breaker should be installed and clearly marked "spa".
- The spa should be fed with a 6mm 3-core steel wire armoured cable.
- Isolation should be via a 32amp 2-pole rotary weatherproof switch.
- The work must be carried out in accordance with the current (17th edition) IEE wiring regulations and by a qualified electrician.
- The cable needs to be run to the isolator switch (isolator to be sited a minimum of 2mtrs and ideally a maximum of 5mtrs from the spa) with a minimum 5-metre tail & gland sufficient for connection to the spa. This is how the installation must be left (safe) at this stage.
- A date and time for the final connection and testing will be arranged between ourselves and the electrician. Our Installation team will deliver and position the spa and also route the cable to the connection point. The electrician will return for final connection & testing on the day of installation.
Please note that these instructions are for guideline purposes only and any electrical work should be carried out or inspected by a qualified electrician prior to installation of the spa.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS AND ADVICE
Swim spa Delivery -These are looked at on a case by case basis due to the complexity of delivery variables. Usually, a crane is required. We specialise in minimising and subsidising this cost. We also have several delivery/crane companies we partner with
Hot Tub Delivery –We offer free delivery and installation on all of our hot tubs within 50 miles **
Hot tub deliveries outside this area can still be free! Give us a call to discuss your individual requirements…..
** Terms and conditions apply
The hot tub will be delivered on its side on a trolley….No lifting can be done. Small steps can be overcome with the use of ramps. If you suspect you need a crane, all us to discuss, we organise quite a few lifts it may not be as expensive as you think!
What would normally happen in this section is companies would ask you to learn and understand the size of the tub, how it will be delivered, then………. make you decide if it will fit in.
US…let’s do it together….. Site Survey is a must! We don’t always need to attend your address, after all it’s not 1999 anymore. Facetime, Skype and Google maps and 99% of the time we can get all the info we need. Send us a short video clip of your access… Getting a tub should be fun not a hassle, choosing us helps with that process from start to finish….
For those of you who like visualise how its delivered then these pictures should help, We’ll get a video done soon to take you through the process……
We said we would do a video....This one had a crane (which is additional cost) although not normally required, more importantly the video shows all the other equipment and how the spa is transported on our dolly.