AquaSparkle Rapid Shock
AQUASPARKLE RAPID SHOCK 500G
AquaSPArkle Spa Rapid Shock is a fast dissolving granular chlorine product used for the oxidation of your spa water, eliminating bather wastes and contaminates. Apply weekly or after heavy spa use.
Supplied with a handy 10ml measuring scoop.
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine or bromine residuals within the range 3 – 5mg/l (ppm). *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2 ½ hours.
- If the water temperature is 20o C or higher, this product can be carefully broadcast directly over spa water surface. If in doubt, pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1 litre) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the spa with the pump(s) turned on.
- After using this product, spa water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration running until it clears
- Allow the free chlorine or bromine level to drop to 5mg/l (ppm) or below before spa use resumes.
- Ensure lid is replaced and sealed after use
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool, dry place.
- Wash hands after use
- for use in pools, hot tubs & spas
- Harmful if swallowed
- Contact with acid liberates toxic gases
- May intensify fire, oxidiser. Causes burns.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Do not use together with other products.
- May release dangerous gases (chlorine)
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Seek medical advice
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection
- If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of each of children
- Store locked up
Electrical Requirements - What do I need for my hot tub?
We have Hot Tubs that can be run from a standard 13 amp socket...these are normally single pump tubs.
Twin pump Hot Tubs need a dedicated 32 amp power supply to be installed at your house. What does this really mean? Well, you would need to get an electrician to visit and present him with our electrical requirements guidelines which you can download in PDF format below. Show him where you would like your new Hot Tub and ask him for a quotation. The cost of this can vary and it all depends on your individual property. The distance from the house is also a factor in this calculation.
Electrical Installation Guidelines
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances connected.
- The spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply.
- No plug-in connections or extension leads are to be used.
- A 30ma RCD (residual current circuit device) must be installed at the power supply in the property.
- The spa must be supplied with 32 amp feed 220/240 volts.
- A 32 amp circuit breaker should be installed and clearly marked "spa".
- The spa should be fed with a 6mm 3-core steel wire armoured cable.
- Isolation should be via a 32amp 2-pole rotary weatherproof switch.
- The work must be carried out in accordance with the current (17th edition) IEE wiring regulations and by a qualified electrician.
- The cable needs to be run to the isolator switch (isolator to be sited a minimum of 2mtrs and ideally a maximum of 5mtrs from the spa) with a minimum 5-metre tail & gland sufficient for connection to the spa. This is how the installation must be left (safe) at this stage.
- A date and time for the final connection and testing will be arranged between ourselves and the electrician. Our Installation team will deliver and position the spa and also route the cable to the connection point. The electrician will return for final connection & testing on the day of installation.
Please note that these instructions are for guideline purposes only and any electrical work should be carried out or inspected by a qualified electrician prior to installation of the spa.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS AND ADVICE
Swim spa Delivery -These are looked at on a case by case basis due to the complexity of delivery variables. Usually, a crane is required. We specialise in minimising and subsidising this cost. We also have several delivery/crane companies we partner with
Hot Tub Delivery –We offer free delivery and installation on all of our hot tubs within 50 miles **
Hot tub deliveries outside this area can still be free! Give us a call to discuss your individual requirements…..
** Terms and conditions apply
The hot tub will be delivered on its side on a trolley….No lifting can be done. Small steps can be overcome with the use of ramps. If you suspect you need a crane, call us to discuss, we organise quite a few lifts it may not be as expensive as you think!
What would normally happen in this section is companies would ask you to learn and understand the size of the tub, how it will be delivered, then………. make you decide if it will fit in.
US…let’s do it together….. Site Survey is a must! We don’t always need to attend your address, after all it’s not 1999 anymore. Facetime, Skype and Google maps and 99% of the time we can get all the info we need. Send us a short video clip of your access… Getting a tub should be fun not a hassle, choosing us helps with that process from start to finish….
For those of you who like visualise how its delivered then these pictures should help, We’ll get a video done soon to take you through the process……
We said we would do a video....This one had a crane (which is additional cost) although not normally required, more importantly the video shows all the other equipment and how the spa is transported on our dolly.
HSG282 Extra info for Holiday Lets/Holiday Parks