KleenPool Paddlecare Kit
KLEENPOOL PADDLE CARE KIT
Freshly filled paddling pools are generally safe, but given that water is now considered a precious resource its wasteful to constantly drain down and refill paddling pools, and there’s certainly no need to do this.
3 x Ultimate Paddlecare ALGAE PROTECTOR 50ml Sachet
1 x Ultimate Paddlecare SUPER FIZZ TABLETS (20 x 3.2g)
50 x Ultimate Paddlecare 3 WAY DIP TESTS
- Read instructions on each product thoroughly before use
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weedkillers and other chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling spa chemicals
- Keep locked up and away from children
- Always handle products in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Store locked up
Electrical Requirements - What do I need for my hot tub?
We have Hot Tubs that can be run from a standard 13 amp socket...these are normally single pump tubs.
Twin pump Hot Tubs need a dedicated 32 amp power supply to be installed at your house. What does this really mean? Well, you would need to get an electrician to visit and present him with our electrical requirements guidelines which you can download in PDF format below. Show him where you would like your new Hot Tub and ask him for a quotation. The cost of this can vary and it all depends on your individual property. The distance from the house is also a factor in this calculation.
Electrical Installation Guidelines
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances connected.
- The spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply.
- No plug-in connections or extension leads are to be used.
- A 30ma RCD (residual current circuit device) must be installed at the power supply in the property.
- The spa must be supplied with 32 amp feed 220/240 volts.
- A 32 amp circuit breaker should be installed and clearly marked "spa".
- The spa should be fed with a 6mm 3-core steel wire armoured cable.
- Isolation should be via a 32amp 2-pole rotary weatherproof switch.
- The work must be carried out in accordance with the current (17th edition) IEE wiring regulations and by a qualified electrician.
- The cable needs to be run to the isolator switch (isolator to be sited a minimum of 2mtrs and ideally a maximum of 5mtrs from the spa) with a minimum 5-metre tail & gland sufficient for connection to the spa. This is how the installation must be left (safe) at this stage.
- A date and time for the final connection and testing will be arranged between ourselves and the electrician. Our Installation team will deliver and position the spa and also route the cable to the connection point. The electrician will return for final connection & testing on the day of installation.
Please note that these instructions are for guideline purposes only and any electrical work should be carried out or inspected by a qualified electrician prior to installation of the spa.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS AND ADVICE
Swim spa Delivery -These are looked at on a case by case basis due to the complexity of delivery variables. Usually, a crane is required. We specialise in minimising and subsidising this cost. We also have several delivery/crane companies we partner with
Hot Tub Delivery –We offer free delivery and installation on all of our hot tubs within 50 miles **
Hot tub deliveries outside this area can still be free! Give us a call to discuss your individual requirements…..
** Terms and conditions apply
The hot tub will be delivered on its side on a trolley….No lifting can be done. Small steps can be overcome with the use of ramps. If you suspect you need a crane, call us to discuss, we organise quite a few lifts it may not be as expensive as you think!
What would normally happen in this section is companies would ask you to learn and understand the size of the tub, how it will be delivered, then………. make you decide if it will fit in.
US…let’s do it together….. Site Survey is a must! We don’t always need to attend your address, after all it’s not 1999 anymore. Facetime, Skype and Google maps and 99% of the time we can get all the info we need. Send us a short video clip of your access… Getting a tub should be fun not a hassle, choosing us helps with that process from start to finish….
For those of you who like visualise how its delivered then these pictures should help, We’ll get a video done soon to take you through the process……
We said we would do a video....This one had a crane (which is additional cost) although not normally required, more importantly the video shows all the other equipment and how the spa is transported on our dolly.
HSG282 Extra info for Holiday Lets/Holiday Parks