Cove Jubilee 36 Jet Hot Tub
*This year is the new colour which is Coastal blue as per the main overhead picture*
The Cove Spas Jubilee SE hot tub is manufactured by Nordic Spas in Michigan, USA.
The Cove Jubilee SE Spa offers comfort with seating for six, is equipped with powerful adjustable jets providing invigorating hydrotherapy to tense areas of the whole body from the neck to feet, with it's specially positioned targeted jets.
With added Waterfall and Dual Therapy System for maximum therapy, plus the Northern Light LEDs lights and cabinet down-lighters on each corner makes the Jubilee SE Spa very special.
The Jubilee has 36 jets including the whirlpool jet which provides a much gentler all body experience. This is a large practical hot tub for all the family..
With a grey 'Permawood' maintenance-free wood-effect cabinet, matching cover and high density polyurethane shell in 'Pure White' the Jubilee is a stunningly beautiful and durable Hot Tub, large enough for up to 6 adults on the unobstructed seating but also cosy for just two.
The Robb Report, internationally-renowned for rating premium products, selected Nordic Hot Tubs as one of the five best spas in the world.
· Main Features
- Four-Season, All Weather Spa
- 35" deep soak depth
· Main Specifications
- Size - 213 x 213cm (84 x 84in)
- Height - 89cm (35in)
- Weight unfilled - 213kg (469 lb)
- Volume - 1440 litres (320 gallons)
- Comfortably Seats 6 adults
- 2.5 HP (6 BHP), high performance 2 speed pump
- 240 volt 20 amp
- 2KW Heater
- Digital control panel
- LED lighting (7 colours)
- 36 jets with valve control
- Service Access Door
- Can be built into Deck or Patio
- All parts CE approved
- DTS whirlpool therapy
- Permawood cabinet
FREE Site Survey
FREE Chemical Pack
- Price Includes FREE Delivery And Installation Within 50 Miles Of Gloucestershire
- Please Call To Discuss Site Access For This Hot Tub
- FREE Site Survey Prior To Delivery
- We Are A Small Friendly Company That Can Compete With The BIG BOYS
- Visit Us Before You Buy And Let Us Show You What We Can Do
- We Can Supply All Parts and Accessories For Most Mainline Spas
- We Can Also Move / Relocate Your Hot Tub Please Call Today For A Quote
- Why Not Book A Taster Session In Our Fully Equipped Showroom
Electrical Requirements - What do I need for my hot tub?
We have Hot Tubs that can be run from a standard 13 amp socket...these are normally single pump tubs.
Twin pump Hot Tubs need a dedicated 32 amp power supply to be installed at your house. What does this really mean? Well, you would need to get an electrician to visit and present him with our electrical requirements guidelines which you can download in PDF format below. Show him where you would like your new Hot Tub and ask him for a quotation. The cost of this can vary and it all depends on your individual property. The distance from the house is also a factor in this calculation.
Electrical Installation Guidelines
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances connected.
- The spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply.
- No plug-in connections or extension leads are to be used.
- A 30ma RCD (residual current circuit device) must be installed at the power supply in the property.
- The spa must be supplied with 32 amp feed 220/240 volts.
- A 32 amp circuit breaker should be installed and clearly marked "spa".
- The spa should be fed with a 6mm 3-core steel wire armoured cable.
- Isolation should be via a 32amp 2-pole rotary weatherproof switch.
- The work must be carried out in accordance with the current (17th edition) IEE wiring regulations and by a qualified electrician.
- The cable needs to be run to the isolator switch (isolator to be sited a minimum of 2mtrs and ideally a maximum of 5mtrs from the spa) with a minimum 5-metre tail & gland sufficient for connection to the spa. This is how the installation must be left (safe) at this stage.
- A date and time for the final connection and testing will be arranged between ourselves and the electrician. Our Installation team will deliver and position the spa and also route the cable to the connection point. The electrician will return for final connection & testing on the day of installation.
Please note that these instructions are for guideline purposes only and any electrical work should be carried out or inspected by a qualified electrician prior to installation of the spa.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS AND ADVICE
Swim spa Delivery -These are looked at on a case by case basis due to the complexity of delivery variables. Usually, a crane is required. We specialise in minimising and subsidising this cost. We also have several delivery/crane companies we partner with
Hot Tub Delivery –We offer free delivery and installation on all of our hot tubs within 50 miles **
Hot tub deliveries outside this area can still be free! Give us a call to discuss your individual requirements…..
** Terms and conditions apply
The hot tub will be delivered on its side on a trolley….No lifting can be done. Small steps can be overcome with the use of ramps. If you suspect you need a crane, call us to discuss, we organise quite a few lifts it may not be as expensive as you think!
What would normally happen in this section is companies would ask you to learn and understand the size of the tub, how it will be delivered, then………. make you decide if it will fit in.
US…let’s do it together….. Site Survey is a must! We don’t always need to attend your address, after all it’s not 1999 anymore. Facetime, Skype and Google maps and 99% of the time we can get all the info we need. Send us a short video clip of your access… Getting a tub should be fun not a hassle, choosing us helps with that process from start to finish….
For those of you who like visualise how its delivered then these pictures should help, We’ll get a video done soon to take you through the process……
We said we would do a video....This one had a crane (which is additional cost) although not normally required, more importantly the video shows all the other equipment and how the spa is transported on our dolly.
HSG282 Extra info for Holiday Lets/Holiday Parks