Cove Jubilee 36 Jet Hot Tub
The Cove Spas Jubilee SE hot tub is manufactured by Nordic Spas in Michigan, USA.
This spa offers comfort with seating for six. The Jubilee is equipped with powerful adjustable jets to provide an invigorating hydrotherapy massage to tense areas of the whole body from your neck down to your feet, with specially targeted jets.
Additional features include a waterfall; a turbo whirlpool jet; Northern Lights LED's; and cabinet downlighters on each corner.
With 36 jets, this hot tub provides all the therapeutic benefits of a spa of a much higher cost. If you are looking for a large no nonsense therapeutic hot tub for the family, look no further.
This family sized spa provides a wide array of jetting which invites deep soak seating. All seats are ergonomically designed and the Dual Therapy System (DTS) completes incredible therapeutic relief with a high volume whirlpool flow. We are sure you will enjoy the versatility and beauty of the Jubilee.
The Special Edition provides the ultimate in Hydrotherapy with energy efficiency in mind. 36 jets and a super sized pump make for a therapeutic experience few
can match for any amount of money. Included in this package is a 7 colour LED light.
This hot tub offers a spa that really looks like a "Hot Tub" as it has a wood-effect cabinet as opposed to a one piece shell/cabinet construction.
The high density polyurethane shell is both comfortable as well as nearly indestructible. Unlike acrylic hot tubs, if accidental damage occurs it can be repaired using wet & dry paper. It is large enough for up to 6 adults on the unobstructed seating but also cosy for just two.
Supplied in a "pure white" shell colour with a grey 'Permawood' maintenance-free wood-effect cabinet and grey cover.
The Robb Report, internationally-renowned for rating premium products, selected Nordic Hot Tubs as one of the five best spas in the world.
You can enjoy classic hydrotherapy delivered via powerful, carefully positioned water jets supplied by Nordic's exclusive dual-therapy system (DTS). A gentler, whirlpool therapy is also a feature- proven to better alleviate whole-body soreness. Professional athletes all over the world have enjoyed the benefits of whole-body, whirlpool therapy for years.
The Cove Spa range is hand-crafted from the finest materials available, and incorporate the same components found in hot tubs often costing three times as much.
- Four-Season, All Weather Spa
- 35" deep soak depth
- Size - 213 x 213cm (84 x 84in)
- Height - 89cm (35in)
- Weight unfilled - 213kg (469 lb)
- Volume - 1440 litres (320 gallons)
- Comfortably Seats 6 adults
- 2.5 HP (6 BHP), high performance 2 speed pump
- 240 volt 20 amp
- 2KW Heater
- Digital control panel
- LED lighting (7 colours)
- 36 jets with valve control
- Service Access Door
- Can be built into Deck or Patio
- All parts CE approved
- DTS whirlpool therapy
- Permawood cabinet
FREE Site Survey
FREE Chemical Pack
- Price Includes FREE Delivery And Installation Within 50 Miles Of Gloucestershire
- Please Call To Discuss Site Access For This Hot Tub
- FREE Site Survey Prior To Delivery
- We Are A Small Friendly Company That Can Compete With The BIG BOYS
- Visit Us Before You Buy And Let Us Show You What We Can Do
- We Can Supply All Parts and Accessories For Most Mainline Spas
- We Can Also Move / Relocate Your Hot Tub Please Call Today For A Quote
- Why Not Book A Taster Session In Our Fully Equipped Showroom
Electrical Requirements - What do I need for my hot tub?
Most of our Hot Tubs need a dedicated 32 amp power supply to be installed at your house. What does this really mean? Well, you would need to get an electrician to visit and present him with our electrical requirements guidelines which you can download in PDF format below. Show him where you would like your new Hot Tub and ask him for a quotation. The cost of this can vary and it all depends on your individual property. The distance from the house is also a factor in this calculation.
Electrical Installation Guidelines
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances connected.
- The spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply.
- No plug-in connections or extension leads are to be used.
- A 30ma RCD (residual current circuit device) must be installed at the power supply in the property.
- The spa must be supplied with 32 amp feed 220/240 volts.
- A 32 amp circuit breaker should be installed and clearly marked "spa".
- The spa should be fed with a 6mm 3-core steel wire armoured cable.
- Isolation should be via a 32amp 2-pole rotary weatherproof switch.
- The work must be carried out in accordance with the current (17th edition) IEE wiring regulations and by a qualified electrician.
- The cable needs to be run to the isolator switch (isolator to be sited a minimum of 2mtrs and ideally a maximum of 5mtrs from the spa) with a minimum 5-metre tail & gland sufficient for connection to the spa. This is how the installation must be left (safe) at this stage.
- A date and time for the final connection and testing will be arranged between ourselves and the electrician. Our Installation team will deliver and position the spa and also route the cable to the connection point. The electrician will return for final connection & testing on the day of installation.
Please note that these instructions are for guideline purposes only and any electrical work should be carried out or inspected by a qualified electrician prior to installation of the spa.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS AND ADVICE
Swim spa Delivery -These are looked at on a case by case basis due to the complexity of delivery variables. Usually, a crane is required. We specialise in minimising and subsidising this cost. We also have several delivery/crane companies we partner with
Hot Tub Delivery –We offer free delivery and installation on all of our hot tubs within 50 miles **
Hot tub deliveries outside this area can still be free! Give us a call to discuss your individual requirements…..
** Terms and conditions apply
The hot tub will be delivered on its side on a trolley….No lifting can be done. Small steps can be overcome with the use of ramps. If you suspect you need a crane, all us to discuss, we organise quite a few lifts it may not be as expensive as you think!
What would normally happen in this section is companies would ask you to learn and understand the size of the tub, how it will be delivered, then………. make you decide if it will fit in.
US…let’s do it together….. Site Survey is a must! We don’t always need to attend your address, after all it’s not 1999 anymore. Facetime, Skype and Google maps and 99% of the time we can get all the info we need. Send us a short video clip of your access… Getting a tub should be fun not a hassle, choosing us helps with that process from start to finish….
For those of you who like visualise how its delivered then these pictures should help, We’ll get a video done soon to take you through the process……